The APMP project management qualification is designed for those who see project management as a key part of their role. It establishes a solid foundation in project management behaviours, skills, processes and tools. It is ideal for those, with a few years’ experience in project delivery, who are seeking to consolidate a structured approach to project management.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Confidently apply the principles of project management to your project including: ◦Defining the different roles in a project
- Describing the difference between a project, programme and portfolio
- Understanding impact of project context on success
- Establishing the project lifecycle and its benefits
- Developing a project business case
- Preparing a project management plan with the associated baselines
- Describing the way in which project managers lead and develop teams
- Describe how to control a project including applying earned value management
- Explain how to procure external resources
- Explain how quality can be managed during project delivery
- Confidently sit the APMP exam with a clear understanding of what is required to pass.
- Explain the benefits of project management to you and your organisation.
This course will be delivered over 5 days.