Opportunities for Speakers
Could you be a speaker for CSC Training?
Our speakers have worked in their specific areas of expertise for many years, so with their extensive know-how are able to fully understand the challenges faced by the delegates and to deliver a course in a manner that they can appreciate and can be translated into their day-to-day work.
Why be a speaker?
As well agreed fixed rates for providing the training our speakers have reported that they gain a number of benefits from their association with CSC Training. These include:
- Internal and external marketing using our database of company and UK contacts and clients
- Central advertising of all sector courses covering Oil and Gas, Power, defence and security
- Opportunity to bring your course capabilities and ideas for marketing review and feedback
- A central database of courses by type, category, field and contract
- Direct forwarding of all course enquiries to you when received through CSC
- Birmingham Business Park meeting facility booking for internal courses for up to 20 delegates
- Additional Costain office meeting arrangement where Maidenhead and Manchester offices are more appropriate and requested for internal courses
- Internal and external course arrangement of all required presentation equipment, including projectors, screens, wi-fi, tv monitors with interconnectivity and more
- Catering arrangements for all venues
- Handout printing and delivery to venues
- On-line course communications repository and delivery
- Standard course feedback templates, their issuing, receipt, collation and consequential feedback
- Fast, efficient service
So why not contact us?
If you think that you have the ability to deliver training to our delegates we want to hear from you. We are particularly interested in potential speakers on the topics covered within our existing specialisms such as Construction Health & Safety, CDM and Contract Law. However, we would always welcome ideas for additional courses and topics.
In particular, opportunities exist for employment on a consultancy basis for a number of days per month, which may well suit applicants who are self-employed, semi-retired or principals in small practices.
For anyone interested please contact:
6280 Bishops Court
Birmingham Business Park
Telephone: 07834 739 019