- Understand or confirm the role, responsibilities and accountabilities of Programme Managers, Project Managers, Control Account Managers and Functional leads in terms of Programme / Project Controls
- How to provide Leadership challenge to the baseline and project control performance data
- Reflect on effectiveness of reporting and review
- Understand and reflect on individual behaviour and the effect on project performance effectiveness
- Understand global good-practice concepts, tools and techniques in Programme / Project Control
- Optional exercise to consider what needs to be done to improve outcomes
Building upon standard course content, the course, in conjunction with Project Controls and Project Management experts in the Business, can be tailored for delivery to the specific business or audience to reflect existing knowledge and the Programme / Project Controls implementation stage.