This 1 day course prepares delegates to proficiently deal with the JCT contracts suite in the construction industry. The revised 2016 JCT contracts are mandatory knowledge for contractors, sub-contractors, project managers, designers and construction professionals, and this course caters to everyone by introducing the whole suite and explaining the 2016 changes.
Our highly experienced speakers will delve into the world of JCT contracts, and guide delegates to feeling confident in approaching and dealing with JCT Standard Building, Intermediate Building and Minor Works Contracts, and Framework Agreement, Repair and Maintenance and Measured Term Contracts; as well as understanding and being aware of the other contracts in the JCT 2016 suite.
Benefits of this course:
- Hear real, practical, anecdotal evidence of pitfalls from professionally qualified and practising speakers
- Interact with the speaker to resolve questions throughout the day
- Benefit from a post-seminar helpline facility
- Understand the evolution of the JCT contract suite
- Appreciate the extent of the suite of the JCT contracts
- Recognise the difference JCT has to other standard forms
- Be cognisant of the approach that JCT provides to contract
- Receive tips to ensure maximum recovery though the contracts and minimise delays, poor quality and losses.