The Association for Project Management (APM) is the Chartered professional body for the Project Management profession.
The APM PFQ is designed to clarify and explain the basic aspects of projects and project management. It will provide understanding of key project terminology in order for participants to gain confidence in a project environment. It will also provide a solid basis of knowledge to consolidate existing project team members’ understanding as well as provide an excellent first perspective to those new to the project environment. This course will help individuals recognise the key aspects of a project and the importance of their role within it. This course is suitable for:
- Project team members who are new to the project environment.
- Staff who are required to interact with the project team but may not be directly involved in project activity.
- People who are considering a move into the project environment.
- Project managers with an interest in being exposed to the terminology associated with best practice as defined by the APM.
- Project team members interested in progressing with recognised project management qualifications.
Assessment to gain the qualification is through the successful passing of a 60 minute, 60 question multiple choice exam.