This course is designed for delegates from clients, contractor, designers and supply chain who are relatively new to social value, and want to understand how to embed social value into their professional approach and how digital technology can help maximise social value.
SEE COURSE OVERVIEW - Click Here
At the end of the course delegates will be able to understand and explain:
- Why social value is important.
- The latest government requirements for social value in public procurement
- The importance of stakeholders on social value
- How social value is defined and specified.
- How social value is currently measured.
- How social value is currently delivered.
- Risks and barriers to social value
- The future of social value