Well maintained, fit for purpose and compliant property assets are critical to the delivery of core business in all organisations; all businesses and public sector organisations need reliable, efficient and safe buildings to operate from. Regrettably many public and commercial sector organisations continue to fail to ensure that building assets are maintained to provide satisfactory levels of performance and safety.
As the owner or manager of building assets it is essential to adopt a proactive approach to managing planned maintenance and statutory compliance. This new one-day course is built around case studies and examples and you will find it a stimulating source of information for your professional development.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who own, manage and maintain property. You may be in the public or private sector and responsible for national property portfolios or a substantial individual property. The course content will also benefit consultant property and facility managers. The content draws on case study material from all types of buildings, including residential, retail, offices, leisure, hotels, industrial, commercial, schools and colleges.
Teaching methods include the use of handouts, sample reports, risk assessment templates, checklists, website links and case studies, which will serve as a continuing source of reference for participants.
Reasons why you should attend
• Occupying and using premises are a significant cost to an organisation or company
• Well maintained, fit for purpose and compliant property assets are critical to the delivery of business success
• Keep up to-date with best practice and trends
• Planned preventative building maintenance maximizes cost savings and provides better value for money
• Deferring building maintenance could result in the closure of the premises
• Practice premises management with minimal environmental impact and low carbon solutions