Successful projects in construction are built on a foundation of efficient communication and process, which can have a significant impact on saving essential time and money.
This 1 day course, now covering the Commercial Awareness course provides delegates with the practical knowledge and understanding of issues relating to correspondence, common forms, certificates, privilege, letters of intent, notices negotiation and administration. Delegates will review the techniques, structure, content and purpose of correspondence, notices and forms.
Delegates will complete the course with a toolkit of skills to be applied in a range of construction projects; including a working knowledge of JCT, NEC, PPC 2000 and the New Construction Act, where relevant.
Benefits of this course:
- Save time and money with a comprehensive grasp of issues relating to correspondence, forms and administration
- Lead by highly qualified practitioners of the construction industry
- Learn how to approach legal issues, such as Common Law
- Focus on negotiation skills, to ensure prompt settlements
- Gain an awareness contracts such as JCT and NEC
- An advantageous review of the Local Democracy, Economic Development and Construction Act 2009, and its impact of payment and adjudication provisions