The plethora of construction contracts and associated procurement strategies now available makes it difficult for clients to identify which alternative best fits their needs. For example, client’s advisors are caught up in decisions on how to transfer risk, how to tie in specialists or whether a partnering option might be preferable.
This 1 day course will demystify the choice, and supplies a straightforward process and checklist for occasional and regular clients and their advisors, to identify their procurement needs and select a contract that best fits their requirements.
Benefits of this course:
- Understand the decisions your client needs to make
- Recognise responsibilities
- Get to grips with the right contract for procurement
- Gain knowledge of the financial factors affecting procuring the right contract
- Benefit from a post seminar helpline