With disputes on the increase, a knowledge and understanding of adjudication, its procedures and rules, and other means of dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration is becoming very important, as these cases are taking up more and more of people’s time.
This 1 day course is aimed at those in the construction industry who get involved in disputes from time to time, whether on behalf of employers, contractors or subcontractors, but who do not specialise in disputes work. The course will deal with the nature of adjudication, the process and the procedures, review the Construction Act and the Scheme, as well as the procedures of the JCT and the NEC. There will also be two workshops to apply the information. The course will also consider other forms of dispute resolution such as Mediation and Arbitration.
Benefits of this course:
- Gain knowledge of adjudication and what it is
- Get to grips with the construction act
- Understand the rules behind contract adjudication
- Compare other forms of dispute resolution
- Benefit from a post seminar help line